By: Dr Jim Walker
The outlook covers the following topics:
- Asianomics Global Investment Strategy (1st Half 2012)
- America and Eurozone round-up
- Bank credit relatives in the US and Europe
- It’s not just about public debt
- No recession looming in the US
- Asianomics Asian investment strategy (1st Half 2012)
- Asian round-up: Upside or downside?
- Despite Japan’s woes the yen looks good
- Asian industrial production trending down
- Significant monetary easing is not justified
- China landing: None or hard?
- China’s monetary explosion (real inflation)
- Investment is the cyclical driver
- India’s Hubris: Payback time
- Currency rebounds while production languishes
To read a full article, please download a document below.