“Stirling Property Funds is a funds management company focused on achieving outstanding total returns for investors. Our key point of difference (and our advantage) is the strategic thinking that enables us to identify mispriced and undervalued assets. Strengthened by our deep expertise, we apply our active asset management approach to improve tenant mix, extend leases, execute CAPEX, and maximise floor space to increase income and drive asset value.
We are investor-centric and conservative by nature, and we always aim to outperform forecasts.
We’re incredibly proud to share that our first three funds were oversubscribed and are all outperforming original forecasts!”
Matthew Hyder, CEO, Stirling Property Funds
Stirling Property Funds has a solid investment structure that effectively aligns the interest of senior management members investing their capital alongside investors. Key executives integral to the deal flow handle the privately-owned Fund, alongside proper due diligence and exits.
Stirling Property Funds maximises investment returns by acquiring underutilised commercial assets in urban precincts undergoing renewal and focusing on Australian capital cities. This solid strategy enables investors to profit from Stirling’s deep understanding of local markets. Furthermore, the company promotes active asset management as the principal driver of capital appreciation.
- Investors are forecast to receive an average net cash distribution of 7.9% p.a. with a gross tax-adjusted return of 13.3% p.a. IRR for those in the highest tax bracket due to depreciation and tax deferral.
Track Record & Team
- Stirling Property Funds is an AFS licence-holder with a team of proven funds management executives with senior-level experience in funds management, commercial, industrial and retail investment and asset management, finance, and town planning.
- The company draws upon the strategic combination of fund management skills and positive track records of former Centuria Property Funds and M&G Real Estate executives in collaboration with the CEO of successful property development and funds manager Legacy Property.
- Independent ratings group, Core Property, has distinguished the Fund pending through a recommendation that indicates it as a product with an above-average grade profile with the potential to deliver above-average risk-adjusted total returns.
- Stirling Property Funds already has established national tenants, including The Good Guys, James Lane, and Port Hunter Conveyors; the latter has a 34-year track record of successfully operating in the engineering services industry.
- Steel River Industrial Estate is Newcastle and the region’s premier industrial park, home to Star Track Express, CSIRO, Grace Removals, Ullrich Aluminum, and Jaycar.
- Likewise, MacGregor LFR Precinct, south of the Brisbane CBD, is the dominant large format retail centre in South Brisbane, home of Nick Scali, Super Cheap Auto, Amart, Rebel, Beacon Lighting, Snooze, and TK Maxx.
- Both locations enjoy excellent access to major arterial roads.
- Large format retail in QLD has performed very strongly over the long term with an average annual sales growth of 7% since March 1983, outperforming NSW at 5.3% and Victoria at 5.2%.
- Industrial was the best performing real estate sector in 2020, returning 14% p.a., 3x that of the office sector.
- Highly accessible large regional cities with proximity to major metros will benefit from the decentralisation of employment – Brisbane’s population growth was 72% greater than Sydney in 2020.
Stirling Property Funds is raising $25m with a minimum investment of $50k.