“Having only just released our Builder’s App in October 2020 and our Owner Builder’s App in November 2020, our user uptake is climbing by the day and, although we are yet to activate any targeted marketing but commence digital marketing at the end of January, our active daily users already exceeds 1,200, and climbing.
We’ve already validated market fit and proven our solution and, so early in our journey, are already achieving nascent revenue income and about to scale user uptake across both our existing Apps, along with our third iteration for Trades and SubContractors to be live in April of this year, along with the first ever aggregated SME and consumer building material procurement solution and marketplace.
Our growth plans are globally ambitious but, with our globally proven team, entirely achievable.
Trabr is the renovating and building revolution and we’re disrupting building and build-tech with tools and technology that apply in Australia and in every first world market on Earth.”
Tony Huxley, Founder, Trabr
Builders and Contractors
Almost all of the world’s existing building technology is enterprise based, yet 90% of the world’s builders are not. Lack of any cost-effective remote or mobile solution has hindered SME builders globally in their ability to achieve any real improvement in productivity.
Almost 360,000+ SME construction businesses in Australia, have almost no way to remotely manage $150+ billion worth of projects, let alone any ability to improve productivity or profitability; not to ignore their 1+m trades/subcontractors either.
Clients, Owner Builders & Renovators
2mill passionate, obsessed Australians renovate a property each year. Most have a vision but little idea where to start, what to do or how to go about it and yet they are forecast to spend $52 billion this year in doing so. They too have no access to mobile resources with which to manage these passion projects
And for all these audiences there is no supply chain, procurement or marketplace solution where they can aggregate, compare and order all project requisites on-line, let alone have them delivered. Until now.
Trabr is a mobile-first cloud-based suite of project management (SaaS) tools, quickly entrenching themselves in to the lives and projects of SME builders, trades, owner builders and renovators, and project stakeholders. And we’re leveraging that with AI and ML tools to also create an integrated supply chain and procurement marketplace, and a network.
This all combines to achieve:
- Dramatically improved client awareness and project visibility,
- Greatly mitigated project risk and eliminating of waste,
- An integrated on-line materials and project requisites marketplace,
- Substantial improvement to project productivity and profitability,
- A world first market network applicable in every first world market on Earth.
- Trabr’s market network business model is anchored by a suite of mobile-first, cloud-based, elegantly-simple (if not intuitive) project management SaaS tools (Apps) which act as a trojan horse for our ecosystem and combine to help form a protective moat around that ecosystem, network and market.
- Trabr is leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable a supply-chain and procurement solution in the form of a truly holistic building and renovating marketplace (and via which, constantly harvest user data and improve their offerings).
- Alternative enterprise solutions in existence are at least 8x more expensive compared to Trabr.
- The Australian SME building industry and renovation sector, combined worth well over $100bn has largely gone unnoticed, allowing Trabr to achieve first mover advantage in an arena where the barriers to entry are substantial.
A small but highly experienced team which is developing and creating proprietary technology right here in Australia, and with deep national and global exposure across property, development, building, building material retailing, technology disruption and technology development.
The Trabr team includes the former Co-Founder of DevelopmentLink, the former Head of Engineering of Hipages, the former MD of B&Q (Europe’s largest home improvement brand) and CEO of Metcash, along with a stellar development team and a former senior product lead from Freelancer heading Product Development. Together with a small but globally respected Advisory Board including the former 2IC of Seek, the former GM of Innovation at Corelogic, the former head of CSR Building Materials and the co-owner of Australia’s largest home renovation building company. The combined team and resources of Trabr are, by any measure, world standard and means they are equipped to see through the continued scaling and launch globally of this extraordinary innovation.
Trabr is raising AUD2 million for a 10% share of the company, post-money.
The funds raised are sought to exclusively allow Trabr to focus on long term growth and scaling, as they are looking to:
- Begin releasing our SaaS tools/Apps internationally in late Q2 calendar 2021 (first in NZ, SG & MY), and beyond,
- Complete our marketplace pilot and launch in Q2 of calendar 2021, and commence scaling in Q3 and beyond,
- Complete the development and launch of an integrated building/renovating payment solution,
- Continue scaling to increase user and subscriber numbers and to achieve operating break even by the end of current FY.
Trabr – Highlights
- Economic moat built upon the first mover advantage that comes with data acquisition and analysis.
- Trailblazer in untapped market worth over $50Bn
- B2C and B2B offering allowing multiple paths of revenue
Trabr has developed a proprietary algorithm based, AI and ML differentiated, SaaS Market Network for the global building and renovation market, where 90% of the sector are SMEs or consumers, and yet most digital enablement and technology is entirely enterprise (i.e desktop) based.
Building generally remains as it was 50 years ago, longer. Productivity and communication in these sectors has seen negligible innovation in that time and yet today building remains the 2nd least technology enabled of any sector, anywhere.