There is currently significant demand for investment into these companies, with the results from the latest Wholesale Investor National Quarterly Survey showing that over 60% of investors are seeking to invest into Private Companies, and over 50% seeking Pre-IPO opportunities.
Wholesale Investor increases the visibility of the private space by closing the gap between these investors and companies who seek capital, a trade sale or a strategic investment.
Private, Pre-IPO companies and Fund Managers can use Wholesale Investor:
- As part of their Capital Raising strategy
- To generate interest in their company prior to a Capital Raising
- To initiate relationships with investors for future funding rounds
- To seek strategic investors
- To seek active investors or additions to the Board and Management
- To provide access to greater networking opportunities
- To seek commercial relationships which can accelerate a company’s growth, through exposure to potential joint venture and licensing partners, and companies seeking merger or acquisition opportunities