“At VivoDoc we understand health is a blessing. Everyone deserves the right care at the right time. We are here to guide you all through the healthcare journey and care for you when you need it the most.
Myself being a physician, I worked in major healthcare systems and there is dire need for a unique comprehensive healthcare platform. I cofounded VivoDoc, where we strive to make healthcare affordable, accessible and easy for patients, simultaneously providing our physicians with modern technology and all in one platform to run a successful practice.
We provide convenience along with saving precious time to prevent physician burnout”.
Dr Rahman Mohammed, CEO and Cofounder, VivoDoc
VivoDoc is a health-tech venture striving to bring in price transparency and ease of scheduling appointments for patients. VivoDoc equips healthcare providers and patients with tools created using AI & ML to discover the right type of care and drive optimal outcomes for their medical conditions by managing the patient care journey.
- Digitally native company founded by physicians for physicians.
- Market size of $74B USD with 38% CAGR in next 5 years.
- Current investors are physicians who are end users of the platform.
- VivoDoc has already secured key clients including independent healthcare providers such as dentists and other specialists nationwide.
- Partnered with Epic for EMR Integration; Infermedica for real-time patient self-triage functionality; and Change Healthcare and pVerify for eligibility checks.
VivoDoc is raising $2.5M for 25% equity to fund their marketing campaign, expand the product range and grow partnerships.