ARP has developed and patented a novel technology – Acteev® with its lead product – 4Jointz®, a topical botanical cream addressing a significant unmet market need. It is commercial ready for key international markets.
FY 17 Company Achievements:
- Completed US FDA compliance, securing an OTC topical drug classification for 4Jointz
Secured Australian Government support in the first cohort at the RocketSpace LandingPad in San Francisco.
- Awarded new Queensland Government Ignite grant.
- Completed production of first commercial pilot batch of 4Jointz in the USA.
- Direct to consumer online sales testing for USA market commenced at www.4jointz.com
- National and regional broadcast news coverage in Australia.
investment opportunity now on offer to accelerate USA market growth and support global market partnering activities.
ABOUT ARTHRITIS RELIEF PLUS
ARP (USA) Pty Ltd has been granted the rights to commercialize 4JOINTZ® in the USA by Arthritis Relief Plus Ltd, an Australian Biotechnology company, which has developed, patented and successfully completed clinical studies of its unique botanical topical (4JOINTZ®) for pain, stiffness and swelling associated with osteoarthritis and other joint conditions.