Our Managing Director, Steve Torso, sat down with Colin McLeod (Executive Director of the Melbourne Entrepreneurial Centre) in an exclusive interview on the Wade Institute’s latest program, VC Catalyst.
The VC Catalyst Program, running March 18 – 22, 2019 is an immersive one-week program for active investors to gain the best practice tools and skills to make more successful venture capital investment decisions. Facilitated by Stanford’s Pedram Mokrian, Prof George Foster, BBG Ventures’ Nisha Dua and many, many more.
This program is ideal for active investors with a demonstrated history of investment, so we invite you to tune into the interview and apply for this opportunity. Applications close on Wednesday, 13 March 2019. For more information, click on the button below.
What you can expect from VC Catalyst:
- One-week intensive program.
- A world-class selection of VC experts and practitioners.
- Tools to successfully navigate and engage with the venture capital ecosystem.
- Access to one of Australia’s most innovative and diverse entrepreneurial networks.
- Receive 6 months of 1-on-1 mentoring and support.
- Methodology for assessing opportunities against your personal investment philosophy and conducting stage-appropriate due diligence.
- Exposure to startups, deals and investment opportunities.
Who is this course best suited for?
- Primarily seeking participants with the capacity to invest and who possess the ability to make a sizeable impact on Victoria’s startup ecosystem.
- Angel investors
- Corporate venturing
- Family offices
Click on the video below to hear from Steve and Colin on more information about the VC Catalyst program.