RentRabbit.com.au is Australia’s leading crowd-sourced review and content platform for use by Tenants, Landlords and Agents. It describes itself as different from typical review platforms by providing industry leading and independent insights which can be benchmarked – allowing for a more meaningful and comparable dataset. Additionally, it provides deeper engagement tools and services allowing agencies to access the entire renter and landlord lifecycles. Consumers are demanding product and service transparency and property is the next frontier – that’s why thousands of Aussie’s are turning to Rent Rabbit to guide them towards a rental decision that’s right for them.
- “The New Game-Changing Review Platform For Renters” – A Current Affair, Nine Network.
- Over 2 million properties listed for reviews.
- 55,000 website views and over 17,000 properties searched on the website since February MVP launch.
- The company has grown a strong social media presence increasing Instagram followers 1,317% in a few weeks and also on national television and most mainstream media outlets (etc A Current Affair, Brisbane 97.3, The Edge 96.1, etc.).
- In discussions with property management companies and leading real estate representatives regarding strategic affiliations and referral agreements.
- Private investors who have participated have backgrounds ranging from Investment Banking, Property and Data Management, Fintech, Wealth Management, and Venture Capital.
- Current investors are across Australia and New Zealand, understanding the challenge is global.