Crowd Mobile Limited (ASX:CM8) is a mobile-first company with a world-leading ‘Q&A’ platform, providing personalised expert advice, and a subscription service giving users access to games, infotainment and security products.
Crowd Mobile listed on the ASX in January 2015 through a back door listing into Q Limited (ASX:QXQ) and dual listed Frankfurt/XETRA in June 2015.
FY16 Key Highlights
Crowd Mobile delivers record financial results over 2016 financial year:
- Revenue up 192% to $37.9m
- EBITDA up 329% to $6.3m
- Underlying EBITDA up 295% to $8.3m
- Operational Cashflow up 729% to $7.0m
- NPAT up 122% to $0.9m Sponsorship Enquiries
Focused on growth in three main areas in FY17:
- Diversification and launch of new products into existing and new countries by leveraging its existing global m- payment platform
- Growing the m-payments network into Asia, Africa & South America
- Exploring and extracting revenue synergies (product & customer databases) between the Q&A and Subscription division to drive customer Average Revenue and Average Margin Per User