- Crowd Mobile successfully raises $5.4 million
- Funds raised through placement to sophisticated and professional investors
- Bell Potter Securities Limited and D.J. Carmichael Pty Limited acted as Co‐Lead Managers to the placement
- Issue price of $0.13 per share is a premium to market
- Funds will be deployed to strengthen balance sheet and pay down debt
Crowd Mobile Limited (Crowd Mobile or the Company) is pleased to advise that it has successfully raised $5.4 million through a placement of 41,538,461 million ordinary shares at $0.13 per share (Placement).
The Placement, which was lead managed by Bell Potter Securities Limited with D.J. Carmichael Pty Limited as co‐lead, was well supported by a number of Australian small cap institutional investors and sophisticated and professional investors.