“The dealt.com.au platform was created to provide a platform for developers and investors to access capital for their next project.
We now have over 70 non-bank lenders and family offices looking to fund right across the real estate capital stack.”
James Storey, Founder of Dealt Limited (ASX: DET)
Dealt Ltd (ASX: DET) is an IPO stage business listing on the ASX in May 2021. Dealt has developed Australia’s first real time Commercial Real Estate finance marketplaces to assist borrowers to secure non-bank finance.
Dealt Group is a diversified business that will specialise in Commercial Real Estate (CRE).
Dealt has been established in response to the emergence of private, non-bank lenders in the $302 billion Australian and New Zealand Commercial Real Estate (CRE) lending market to provide alternative lending sources for borrowers.
- Technology-Enabled Real Estate LendingOnline lending platform with scalability including potential future overseas distribution agreements
- Diverse Portfolio of RE LoansDiversified exposure to a portfolio of well-secured, Commercial Real Estate (CRE) senior loans throughout metropolitan Australia and New Zealand
- Diversified Funding SourcesMultiple capital options including warehouse facilities and private debt capital
- Sponsor and Founders Co-Investment360 Capital Group and founders have committed up to 19.0% as co-investment capital
- 15 -Year Real Estate Track Record360 Capital has never lost capital across its real estate lending activities. 360 Capital has transacted over $3 billion across the capital stack.
Dealt Ltd is looking to undertake a restructure and recapitalisation offer on ASX to raise A$28.4 million via the issue of 56.8 million shares at an offer price of A$0.50 per share.
Click here to register for the Dealt webinar to learn more about the opportunity.