“Nexus is creating a global movement in the health and wellness space. Our approach is inclusive, and we empower our users to change the way they think about their wellbeing on a bespoke basis.
We have shifted from treating people once they fall sick to providing a personalised, proactive, and prevention-based digital platform that enables users to take control of their wellbeing and
live a healthy, happy lifestyle.”
Mona Hayat, Founder & CEO, Nexus Digital Technology
Nexus is a digital platform that educates and empowers users to take control of their health and wellbeing. Through the Nexus app and web-based platform, the company digitally connects users with health and wellbeing coaches, telemental health support, lifestyle activities, educational tools, and valuable resources that enable them to make informed decisions.
The platform tracks users’ progress by aggregating data and information (via wearables) to inspire lifelong behaviour change.
Nexus is not a clinical platform, nor does it seek to disrupt the medical sector. It significantly complements medical services by focusing on proactive initiatives and early intervention that ultimately benefits its users.
- Nexus secured a 5-year contract with Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, a leading London hospital for digital innovation. The contract includes the rollout of the platform to 50,000 prostate cancer patients nationally in the UK.
- Nexus was selected to be a part of the Microsoft for Startups Programme in 2021 and
was named one of the “Top 100 Startups” by the World Business Angels Forum in
- In 2019, Nexus’ CEO received the “Top Global Leader in Healthcare” award from the US Institute of Advancements in Healthcare.
- The Royal Family Office of Bahrain has endorsed the company. Nexus’ CEO is also the
Healthcare Advisor to the Royal Family Office of Sheikh Abdul Aziz.
- Nexus has recruited a senior leadership team based across the UK and Dubai. The team
consists of healthcare, technology, and behaviour science experts and includes physical
and mental health clinicians.
- Nexus has developed a revenue-generating health and wellbeing coaching programme that provides coaching via the Nexus app.
- Nexus has partnered with the University of Health & Research in Dubai and the University of London. These universities are developing Nexus’ research programme.
Nexus is seeking £1M to deliver phase 2 of its technology build and grow its marketing, business development, and customer support teams.