‘Want to learn a TikTok move? Sure! But first… What’s 7×8?
Want to post on Instagram? Go for it! But first… What’s the square root of 6,384?’
Just kidding—but you get the idea.
Born global and highly scalable, 1Question is the perfect solution for both kids and adults to make their screen time more productive. It is creating a new category of productivity apps in the exploding EdTech market.
Having already raised more than $1,600,000 of our $2,000,000 maximum allocation, this could be your last chance to invest before we head to the U.S. and unlock an even bigger market.”
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest, 1Question’s funding round closes next Thursday, 17 June.
Issac Elnekave, CEO & Co-Founder, 1Question Pty Ltd
1Question is an advanced educational app that requires users to answer a curriculum-based question correctly before they can access and use other apps on their mobile devices.
The app is the first of its kind; it promotes and reinforces engaged learning using the power of natural language processing in combination with advanced AI that adapts to the learner’s strengths and weaknesses, whilst providing a customised pathway that allows for a personalised and highly effective educational process.
- 1Question has a clear, go-to-market strategy in partnership with Google. It has also been accepted by the Google Accelerator Program for User Acquisition.
- 1Question was one of the featured top products of the day on Product Hunt, a popular portal that curates and presents the best new products in technology with an estimated* 98,326 site visits per day.
- The proprietary app has been downloaded over 10,000x since it launched last April 2021, signifying strong market reception and demand.
- 1Question has already secured $1.6M out of the $2M raise via their equity crowdfunding campaign, signifying strong B2C relevance and support.
- The app addresses an unmet market need; it leverages high levels of engagement with mobile devices to provide key micro-learning moments every single day.
- 1Question Pty Ltd was granted a favourable ruling from the ATO, granting it an Early-Stage Innovative Company status. Investors may get 20% of their investment back by carrying their tax offset forward as well as CGT relief for shares held for at least 1-10 years.
- The company has signed an MOU with the IQU Group, one of Australia’s leading smartphone and tablet manufacturers, which will initiate the pre-installation of the 1Question app on its mobile devices.
- The app has gained impressive media coverage—it was featured 50x by notable press outlets during its launch week including The Daily Telegraph, 7News, The Today Show, The Morning Show, Studio 10, and 2GB Radio—a testament to its quality and credibility.
- The digital education market is projected to grow further by 33% (CAGR) between 2020 and 2026.
1Question has already accepted over $1.6 million of the $2 million max in bids via its equity crowdfunding campaign.
Investors are invited to register interest via the button below.