Arrowhead Resources Ltd (to be renamed ‘Emerge Gaming Limited’) (the Company) is pleased to advise that investor interest for its $5 million public offer has been very keen.
Bids were scaled back and the Company has received over-subscriptions for the Offer. This has included support from existing shareholders. The fundraising process is complete. No further applications will now be accepted.
It is anticipated that final allocations will be made and shares allotted following shareholder approval is to be sought at a General Meeting on 26 March 2018.
An updated timetable for the Offer is provided as follows.
Key Dates – Indicative Timetable
- Lodgement of Original Prospectus with the ASIC: 9 October 2017
- Lodgement of Supplementary Prospectus with ASIC: 12 February 2018
- General Meeting of Shareholders: 26 March 2018
- Settlement of GBG Acquisition, Bonus Option Issue and Tantalum International spinout: 27 March 2018
- Issue of Securities under the Offers: 27 March 2018
- Expected date for reinstatement to quotation on ASX: first/second week of April 2018
About Emerge Gaming Limited (ASX: EM1)
Emerge Gaming Limited is an ASX listed entity (ASX:EM1) aimed at the exploiting the eSports market which had revenues of USD$493M in 2016 and is projected to grow to $US1.48B by 2020. Emerge Gaming is changing the eSports gaming landscape with its eSports tournament platform GamingBattleGround (GBG).