WORKING AT WHOLESALE INVESTOR
Wholesale Investor is Australia’s leading private investment platform connecting sophisticated and professional investors with unique investment opportunities. WI showcases innovative private companies, small-cap listed companies, and boutique fund managers to our network of 29,300+ subscribers.
The core vision of Wholesale Investor focuses on “Creating Opportunities for Tomorrow”. Our brand, platform and conferences are highly regarded across Australia, ASEAN, and the UK. Our clients range from private innovative companies, through to Venture Capital firms, Exchanges and International Governments.
With the launch of CRIISP, we have added a new dimension to the business providing an excellent foundation for the future. We are building a software-driven future for raising capital, AI match-making, and investment banking.
Working at Wholesale Investor is dynamic, ever-changing, fast-paced, high energy and creative. Our teams are energised and collaborative. We make life at work fun.
Working with Wholesale Investor offers you real opportunities to accelerate your career, expand your knowledge, increase your business network and make your mark.
Our core values are Teamwork, Excellence and Thoughtfulness.
Account Manager – United Kingdom
Have you got a passion for capital raising, IPOs, Startups, Small Caps Scaleups, and everything investment?
Are you looking for a Business Development role where you can prove yourself, build your networks, accelerate your knowledge and progress fast?
Wholesale Investor is Australasia’s leading private investment platform for emerging growth companies, which we profile to over 29,300 High Net Worth, professional and International Investor subscribers
Our unique investor profiling, software, education, and capital raising solution provides a powerful role across Australia, Singapore, and the UK in helping companies attract investment capital.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Focusing on converting leads into calls and eventually presentations.
- You will be responsible for discovering and attracting innovative, high growth, and emerging companies.
- You will be responsible for building your networks within the startup and innovation ecosystem for meeting the latest companies.
- Your ability to learn the capital raising, startup, venture, and corporate finance will provide you with a strong platform for success
- As part of your role, you will attend Wholesale Investors presentations and conferences to meet and connect with potential clients. As one of the industry leaders in Australasia, this is a unique opportunity.
ALL ABOUT YOU!
- You are passionate about all things innovation, small caps, scaleups, and investment
- Self-motivated, ambitious and relentless in your drive to achieve your goals
- Fast learner, optimistic and driven to discover your own potential
- B2B sales experience is preferred
- Experience selling SAAS, technology and/or recruitment solutions
- Hunger to learn and grow in a fast-paced company.
- Familiar with CRMs, Salesforce, Xero – can Learn!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- NETWORKS – This is a unique opportunity to meet some of the most exciting companies and people in the Innovation, Venture Capital, Corporate Finance, Angel and Private Equity segment of the market.
- TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT & PROGRESSION – You will have the support of a hands-on team who want you to succeed. Your knowledge and understanding of the venture and startup space will be fast-tracked. What would typically take years, will be learned in months. There is a defined growth progression path into a Senior Business Development role.
- CULTURE – Work closely with the whole team including a very collaborative sales team/
- REMUNERATION – We believe in rewarding high performance and have no caps on our commission plans which include accelerators when you overachieve. All staff are also provided with laptops and the best software to do their roles.
GOT YOU HOOKED AND WANT TO APPLY FOR YOUR DREAM ROLE?
Step 1: Send your CV to us – ideally with a cover letter on why this is your dream job.
Step 2: After you submit your CV, you will be sent a link to complete a quick 5-minute assessment.
To enquire about this role, email email@example.com