About the event
ASX is a highly active listing and capital raising venue, with 129 IPOs, 81 back door listings and over $8.5 billion in IPO capital raised in 2016.
ASX, together with Wholesale Investor, Steinepreis Paganin and DJ Carmichael would like to invite you to attend the ASX IPO workshop and luncheon, Singapore.
This workshop will enable you to tap into the combined expertise of key advisers to get the latest information on how Asian-based companies can access equity funding in the Australian capital markets.
- Introduction and ASX market overview – James Posnett, Senior Manager, Listings Business Development, ASX
- Pre-IPO financing – Steve Torso, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Wholesale Investor
- IPO capital raising and marketing – Davide Bosio, Managing Director, DJ Carmichael
- Listing requirements and process – Toby Hicks, Partner, Steinepreis Paganin
- ASX listing rules and guidance for Asian-based companies – James Rowe, Manager, Listings Compliance, ASX
- Q&A and open discussion
To register for the event please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button below. Please note, seating is strictly limited to this exclusive event.
Event Sponsors / Partners
Other Upcoming Events
Wholesale Investor events have connected $187million of capital in just under 4 years, showcased to over 29,300+ high net-worth investors and investment groups at events spanning 9 countries and 12 cities.
In 2020, Wholesale Investor has adapted a virtual investor events model whilst remaining 100% committed to helping our ecosystem continue to thrive in this environment. Wholesale Investor events provide companies and investors with invaluable networking opportunities and visibility on a global scale.
Wholesale Investor events are recognised by renowned organisations as a leading platform for investor network and connections as the demand for innovation locally and internationally continues to grow.