About the event
EMERGENCE CONFERENCE 2018 “Creating Opportunities For Tomorrow”
Emergence is the ideal networking platform for investors, innovators and high growth companies to create strategic alliances and opportunities for the future.
Featuring high profile guest speakers, Q&A panel sessions with investors, family offices, deal makers and industry leaders, the Emergence Conference is about providing you with access to information and people vital to your success.
Emergence will feature:
- 10 panel sessions, hosting 45 panelists, discussing Blockchain, Crypto, Family Offices, Venture Capital, Female Entrepreneurship, Government Initiatives, Corporate Finance, Impact Investment and Small Caps
- Over 45 presentations from emerging Private Pre-IPO, ICO and Small Cap Listed Companies
- 10 Education sessions for Founders and CEOs on Raising Capital, Creating the perfect pitch deck, Accessing R&D Finance, Blockchain application to existing businesses, Accelerating growth, Expanding to Asia, UK and the US and many more.
Over the 3 days you will have the opportunity to hear about Australasia’s leading investment trends into Start-Ups, Crypto, Emerging and Listed Companies through the eyes of investors. This is your opportunity to understand how entrepreneurs and investors, family offices, VCs and fund managers are approaching investment in this space.
DAY 1 – START UPS, BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTO (schedule)
• Founders, Investors and CEOs – A Female Perspective
• Government – Innovation, opportunities and Investment Initiatives benefiting Founders and Investors
• Crypto – Bubble or Beginning?
• Blockchain – Impacts and Opportunities
DAY 2 – EMERGING GROWTH COMPANIES (schedule)
• Venture Capital – Trends and Themes Driving Investment
• Family Office – The Surge of Direct Investment
• Early Stage Investment – The Asian Perspective
DAY 3 – MICRO AND SMALL CAPS (schedule)
• Fund Managers – Discovering the Small-Cap Break Out Stars
• Dealmakers – What’s Next?
• Social Impact – Investment and Initiative
SPEAKERS & PANELLIST:
STEVE BAXTER – River City Labs & SharkTank, ALBERT BIELINKO – Telstra Ventures, JAMES SPENCELEY – MHOR Asset Management, HOLLY TATTERSALL – Women in Digital, ELYSE DANIELS – Exodus Wear, HOLLY STEPHENS – Hey Triangles, SILVIA PFEIFFER – CSIRO, MICHAELA WESSELS – Style Arcade, FIONA KUMRAL – Jobs for NSW, STEVEN WILSON – Office of QLD Chief Entrepreneur, KATHERINE HEATHCOTE – Austrade, AMIT VERMA – NZTE, YIN ROBARDS – Invest Hong Kong, EMMA POPOSKA – Bron.Tech, JAMIE SKELLA – Horizon State, NICK ADDISON – Consensus, HARRY CHOONG – Blockcelerate, HENRIK ANDERSSON – Apollo Capital, ROBERT ALLEN – PwC, EMMA WESTON – AgriDigital, JUSTIN DOMBROWSKI – Soho, LEON-GERARD VANDENBERG – Solara.io & RightsFusion, HANNAH GLASS – Kwm, DAVID GASAN – CVC Ltd, MARTIN DALGLEISH – Morpheus Ventures, NEIL FARBRIDGE-CURRIE – Australia Post, GEORGINA TURNER – Bailador, ERIC GAO – BMYG, MARK CHENG – Gladiolus Capital, JAMIE OLSEN – Advisor to Catcha Group, SAMUEL PEARTON – PressPlay, HEIN VOGEL – Investec, TONINO BELMONTE – Board Advisor Wholesale Investor, COLIN McNEIL – Ernst & Young, KEVIN O’HARA – Tulla, ANDREW LARSEN – Larsen Ventures, RICHARD MILROY – Pwn, ANNA SHAVE – Tanarra Capital, BEN MCCALLUM – Regal Funds Management, MASON WILLOUGHBY-THOMAS – Ausbil, ANDREW MITCHELL – Ophir, JOCELYN KING – First Australians Capital, AMANDA ROSE, KIRK PEREIRA – Thank You & Many More…
Each individual needs to register with their own details (name, surname and email address) in order for the ticket to be valid.
Companies Presenting at this Event
Event Sponsors / Partners
Other Upcoming Events
During 2016 Wholesale Investor hosted 27+ Investor Events to over 4300 attendees, in 6 different countries; in partnership with Investec, Bloomberg, Israel Trade Commission, ShareInvestor, ASX, SGX, PwC and more. The Wholesale Investor events not only provide the chance to discover unseen investment opportunities across a range of sectors but also to gain access to exclusive networking sessions. We continue to be recognised by renowned organisations as a leading source for HNW investors and reputable companies as the demand for innovation locally and internationally continues to grow.