About the event
THE INFORMATION EVENING WILL COVER:
- What are ISG Property Development Funds?
- How ISG have been able to historically returned investors 20%+ per annum to investors (1)
- The ISG property development project selection criteria
- ISG market research including high demand niches
- ISG investment strategy
- Property Development Fund Risks
- ISG 6 Step Risk Mitigation program – how does ISG mitigate risk?
- Track record
- ISG Funds structure
- About ISG, Board & Directors
ABOUT ISG FUNDS MANAGEMENT
ISG is a specialised funds manager, whose board and executives have over 50 years of industry experience in investment management, funds management, investment banking, corporate strategy, capital raising, and mergers and acquisitions. Collectively they have over $4.3 billion in property funding experience, and have managed funds in excess of $1.3 billion. (3) ISG total project value currently is over $73 million.
ISG PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT FUNDS
ISG Property Development Funds have historically returned investors 20% + per annum (1). ISG provides investors with project based funds with investment time horizons between 12 and 18 months. This gives investors the flexibility to choose which projects they wish to invest in.
ISG Financial Services Limited T/A ISG Funds Management holds Australian Financial Services License No. 290328 on behalf of the ISG Group (2). All projects are subject to a rigorous due diligence review process through the ISG due diligence committee and board.
(1) Returns are not guaranteed. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Performance is net of fees and annualised, without distributions re-invested. Calculations are based on exit price after ongoing fees and expenses, but excluding individual tax.
(2) Though ISG is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), readers should be aware that ASIC neither endorses, supports nor approves of any information, claims or services provided by ISG and/or its agents or representatives.
(3) Funds management experience of board and directors collectively.
Other Upcoming Events
During 2016 Wholesale Investor hosted 27+ Investor Events to over 4300 attendees, in 6 different countries; in partnership with Investec, Bloomberg, Israel Trade Commission, ShareInvestor, ASX, SGX, PwC and more. The Wholesale Investor events not only provide the chance to discover unseen investment opportunities across a range of sectors but also to gain access to exclusive networking sessions. We continue to be recognised by renowned organisations as a leading source for HNW investors and reputable companies as the demand for innovation locally and internationally continues to grow.