About the event
The Singapore Emerging Technology Convention is the ultimate one-day event for HNW and professional investors to access the ideal platform for discovering Australasia’s latest tech offerings.
Featuring special guest speakers and high-profile panellists, this convention will allow attendees to delve into the technology space from the perspective of family offices, sovereign funds, government organisations, the blockchain, crypto and more!
The Singapore Emerging Technology Convention will feature:
- 12 special guest speakers and panellists
- Live presentations from up to 15 of Australasia’s latest, high-growth private, pre-IPO, IPO and listed technology offerings
- An insight into family offices, sovereign funds, government organisations, venture capital, blockchain and crypto within the tech investment space
- Exclusive networking sessions with C-level executives
This is your opportunity to understand how entrepreneurs and investors, family offices, VCs and fund managers are approaching investment in this space.
Register now to join 500+ HNW and professional investors to discover emerging growth technology companies.
- Thaddeus Koh – Co-Founder at e27
- Emmanuelle Norchet – Associate Director, Investments at Golden Equator Capital
- Hui Jie Lim – Founder & CEO at ITF Corporation
- Yinglan Tan – CEO & Managing Partner, Insignia Venture Partners
- Raiyo Nariman – MD and Partner in Serendipity Ventures
- Gabriel Yap – Executive Owner at GCP Global Pte Ltd
- Steve Torso – Managing Director at Wholesale Investor
- Gus Liu – CEO at The Hungry Lab’s Asia Office
- Frank Belitz – Family Office Investments
- Alexander Angerer – Co-Founder at CoinPip
- Anson Zeall – CEO & Co-Founder at CoinPip
- Jill Richmond – SVP at Sparkchain
- Vishal Harnal – General Partner at 500 Startups
To view full biographies of the speakers please CLICK HERE.
To obtain a media pass please click below.
DateWednesday 23 May 2018
Time09:00 – 17:00
VenueNTUC Auditorium, Level 7, 1 Marina Boulevard, Marina Bay, Singapore, Singapore
Lunch will be provided at the event
CostThis is a free event for high net worth and professional investors
Companies Presenting at this Event
Event Sponsors / Partners
Other Upcoming Events
During 2016 Wholesale Investor hosted 27+ Investor Events to over 4300 attendees, in 6 different countries; in partnership with Investec, Bloomberg, Israel Trade Commission, ShareInvestor, ASX, SGX, PwC and more. The Wholesale Investor events not only provide the chance to discover unseen investment opportunities across a range of sectors but also to gain access to exclusive networking sessions. We continue to be recognised by renowned organisations as a leading source for HNW investors and reputable companies as the demand for innovation locally and internationally continues to grow.