Saurus.com makes access to financial services easier, faster, and safer for unbanked or underserved people, contributing to the eradication of poverty through our social and financial inclusion programs.”
Jose Merino, CEO & Founder, Saurus.com
Rewire Holding (trading as Saurus.com) is a UK-EU digital financial services solution that provides customers with tools to manage their money, make payments, and send money across borders.
Saurus.com improves the financial and social inclusion of underserved market segments such as rural communities and the Hispanic and Muslim diasporas.
Saurus.com provides users with a EUR and GBP current account and prepaid Mastercard that integrates into Google Pay, Apple Pay, SEPA Pay, SWIFT, Direct Debit, SEPA Direct Debit, Faster Payments, and 3D Secure.
Saurus.com’s business model consists of multiple revenue streams diversified across multiple client segments, including corporate clients.
- The Saurus.com app has achieved the following milestones while operating in Spain and UK:
- Serviced over 11,000 customers and enabled more than 307,000 transactions
- Issued more than 7,700 cards and over 12,000 current accounts
- Saurus.com offers a scalable range of institutional-grade services without a significant fixed cost base through its partnership with ASX-listed payment solutions infrastructure provider EML.
- The company’s founders and advisors have experience in multinational executive roles, start-ups, product development, and trade-sale exits.
- Saurus.com has already raised £1.6M from a diversified investor base.
Having raised £1.6M in the seed round, the company seeks a 2021 Series A investment equity at a pre-money valuation of £119M.
This capital will accelerate growth towards a trade-sale exit or an IPO.