Last night, Wholesale Investor hosted the Sydney Fund Manager Investor Evening in the spectacular new offices at PwC, Barangaroo. With over 170 attendees the event was at full capacity turning into a standing room only.
The event featured 7 exclusive funds, including a special presentation from our guest speaker, Ben Dodwell from Folkestone Ltd (ASX: FLK) who spoke of his role at Folkestone, past experiences and his observation in the market. Other presenting funds include:
- Qove Capital Golf Heights Gosford Ltd– Residential development project in Gosford City, with fixed return of up to 30% over the life of the project; Already $1.5m raised; OFFER CLOSING TOMORROW (23rd June)
- CVC Add+Venture Fund– Venture capital fund launched by an ASX listed investment management company with net assets of over $200m
- Quantum Group– Leading property investment company providing a range of financial services
- Newground Capital– Real estate investment manager investing in compelling opportunistic and value-add real estate
- Trilogy Funds– Mortgage and property trust offering with competitive yields and consistent distributions
- Peer Estate– Peer-to-peer platform for real estate debt with strong risk return fundamentals
Our Melbourne Fund Manager Investor Evening takes place next week (28th June) at RACV, where the fund managers will provide investors with a final opportunity to see them present live at a Wholesale Investor event.
We would like to thank all of the investors who joined us at this event and a very brave QLD supporter, along with the fund managers which presented.
If you are interested in attending our other upcoming events in Melbourne, Singapore and Sydney, including our Small Cap Showcases in July please click on the button below.