Imugene Limited (ASX: IMU), an immunoncology company is pleased to release its Appendix 4C for the quarter ended 30th June, 2017.
- Commenced the Phase 1b/2 gastric cancer study for HER-Vaxx
- Received full and final country regulatory approvals to initiate clinical trial;
- Commenced patient recruitment in all 8 clinical sites in Thailand, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Secured further intellectual property for HER-Vaxx
- Completed further development of the next generation of mimotope targets and pipeline
- Commenced in vivo testing of arginine modulator in animal models of cancer
Imugene (ASX:IMU) is a clinical stage immuno-oncology company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. Its lead product is HER-Vaxx, a B Cell peptide vaccine for the treatment of gastric cancer. The company is also developing mimotope-based immunotherapies against validated and new oncology targets.