“TRUE Infrastructure strives to provide wholesale investors access to a portfolio of high-quality infrastructure assets across the Transport, Renewables, Utilities, and Energy sectors.
With continued volatility in global economies and inflation emerging as a key investment theme, we believe a portfolio of defensive infrastructure assets with a low correlation to GDP and relatively high correlation to inflation is a compelling proposition for investors.
TRUE Infrastructure Fund has generated strong returns for ten months up to 30 September 2021, with 9.45% after-fees (including cash distributions and franking credits).”
Mike Fitzpatrick, Chairman & Founder, TRUE Infrastructure
INVESTMENT SPECIALITY: Transport, Renewables, Utilities, and Energy
TRUE Infrastructure Fund is a wholesale unlisted unit trust managed by the company. The Fund operates as a fund-of-funds, meaning that it invests capital raised into managed funds in the sector to generate stable cash returns and long-term capital growth.
UNIQUE INVESTING METHODOLOGY
TRUE Infrastructure’s management approach is built around two key philosophies:
- A partnership model under which TRUE Infrastructure seeks to source, maintain, and develop close relationships with key strategic partners within the infrastructure sector; and
- A portfolio management approach built around active portfolio construction and review, a clear sector focus, and a rigorous and structured investment approval process.
‘Favourable’ Fund Rating (SQM Research)
SQM Research awarded TRUE Infrastructure Fund a favourable fund rating due to its experienced team and strong track record.
TRUE Infrastructure is a signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) as of 26 May 2021. The PRI is recognised as the leading global network of fund managers, asset owners, and service providers working together to put responsible investment into practice . Great Track Record
The Fund is well on track to exceed its target return of 8%+, inclusive of a gross yield of 4%+, over a 12-month period. Please note that past performance is not indicative of future performance.
The Fund performed above its return target over the 10-month period from inception to 30 September 2021, generating a total return of 9.45% (post-fees, pre-investor tax). As a result, the Fund is well on track to exceed its target total return of 8%+ (after-fees) over a 12-month period.
Mike Fitzpatrick, Director & Chairman
- Mr Fitzpatrick is a pioneer in infrastructure funds management, with three decades of leadership experience in the industry.
- From 1994 to 2005, he was the Managing Director of Hastings Funds Management Ltd, one of the largest managers of infrastructure and alternative assets in Australia managing entities including Pacific Hydro, Global Renewables, Utilities Trust of Australia, and Australian Infrastructure Fund.
Peter McGregor, Executive Director & CEO
- Mr McGregor is one of Australia’s most experienced infrastructure investment executives with over 30 years of experience in the sector.
- He was Partner and Head of Infrastructure & Utilities at Goldman Sachs JBWere and CEO of Australian Infrastructure Fund, a $1B+ ASX-listed fund.
Miriam Patterson, Non-Executive Director
- Ms Patterson is a highly experienced funds management executive in the infrastructure and broader real assets sectors, with funds management responsibilities for the entire Charter Hall direct product platform comprising over $8B in assets under management.
TRUE Infrastructure Fund is currently open for investment.
Eligible Investors wishing to apply for units in the Fund may do so by completing either the online or paper application form, which can be found on the company’s website at: www.trueinfrastructure.com/how-to-invest