Kazia Therapeutics Limited (ASX: KZA; NASDAQ: KZIA), an Australian oncology-focused biotechnology company, is pleased to provide its latest investor newsletter.
Key topics in this newsletter include:
- An update on activity since the last newsletter was released in June 2019
- An overview of the ANZ Leadership Forum awards, where Kazia was proud to be named a winner
- Details of the six clinical trials we are currently involved in
- A research update on GDC-0084 used in combination with arsenic trioxide
- Details of a poster presented at AACR summarizing data from Part A of our Cantrixil Phase I trial
- Details of a poster presented at EANO outlining the ongoing Phase II study of GDC0084 in glioblastoma
- Information on progress being made in DIPG following on from the work performed by Professor Matt Dun
- Some novel analytical methods used by St Jude Children’s Research Hospital to measure concentration of GDC-0084 in biological samples The newsletter also provides a summary of recent and coming events.
Investors can access the newsletter via the Kazia Therapeutics website at the following link: https://www.kaziatherapeutics.com/mediacentre/insight/september-2019-shareholder-newsletter
For more information on Kazia register your interest below.