In today’s society, consumers needs are shaping the demand for “greener and more natural products”, which can be seen throughout almost every industry. Leaf Resources, does exactly what society is demanding… focusing on the production of making sustainable products from plant biomass.
The commercialisation of Leaf’s GlycellTM process was significantly enhanced throughout 2017 with the following advancements: A first commercial scale facility in Malaysia has been identified, including a site in Johor offering potential engineering and construction advantages.
- Bio-based chemicals expert Bill Baum joined the Board as a Non-Executive Director.
- Doug Rathbone chemical engineer and former Nufarm Managing Director strengthens the Board .
- Ken Richards, voted the most innovative Bio-economy CEO.
- Raised over $2M in placements.
- Leaf Resources, was named #4 in “Hottest Emerging Company” in the Bio-economy in November, San Francisco.
- Presented at the 2017 Singapore Asia-Pacific Emerging Company Showcase.