“LightningFlow by The Migration Company is an industry-first cloud Edge Computing solution providing the fastest remote site performance capability on the market. LightningFlow brings Enterprise Cloud Computing services from AWS, Azure and GCP or your Datacenter directly to your network edge up to 70% faster without compromise or service degradation.”
Roux Visser, CEO, Lightning Flow
LightningFlowTM created by The Migration Company is a patent pending, trademarked solution that offers the world’s most advanced application and network optimisation platform that increases connectivity speeds by up to 7 times for end users and organisations.
LightningFlowTM has already attracted the attention of both industry (EY & ANZ Bank) and technology partners (Nuix), with other strategic agreements in late stage discussions.
- LightningFlowTM has raised seed funding with an industry leader in IT who has built and sold a number of billion dollar IT Businesses – very active with day-to-day operations.
- Strategic agreement signed with EY to provide consulting & LightingFlowTM PoC to ANZ bank.
- LightningFlowTM Migration pending signature at Yellow Brick Road
- LightningFlowTM Application acceleration partnership with Nuix and Xillio-which has expanded sales channel opportunities.
- LightningFlowTM has secured a technology partnership with Riverbed, NetApp and Cirrus Data-to enhance capabilities of the platform.
- LightningFlowTM also has partnerships with AWS, Google and Microsoft and are currently building the solution into these respective market places.
- Patent Pending (process patents for the unique method of optimisation for data throughput)
- LightningFlowTM has direct access to partners and clients such as (see here for names) via its relationship with parent company “The Migration Co”.
- BHP, ChemWatch, Chevron, CommCare, NBN, OriginEnergy and QUT are in discussions with LightningFlowTM regarding optimisation of data throughput.
In this series A funding round LightningFlowTM is seeking $2M for 10% equity.