“toodle has been developed by a founding team with impressive industry-related experience at the director level in quoted companies. We have a clear vision of retail and hospitality space problems, and our SaaS solution addresses the sweet-spot requirement for SMEs to enter the m-commerce post-COVID-19 world.
Up to now, we have been fully founder-funded. Our next phase is to grow sales through partnering and franchising.”
Alan Osborne, CEO, Payar Ltd (developer of toodle)
toodle is a UK-based m-commerce platform enabling retailers to connect with customers in a post-COVID-19 world. It is cheaper, faster, and easier.
Unlike other shopping & dining apps, toodle provides SaaS solutions to SMEs that cannot afford to access the rapidly expanding in-store m-commerce trend in retail and hospitality.
The company has already built and launched its groundbreaking m-commerce platform for bricks-and-mortar operators enabling them to immediately bridge the in-store/online gap without requiring any upfront capital investment.
- Since 2019, toodle has been successfully trialing and developing in Dubai.
- The company is generating revenue and achieving sustainable margins.
- toodle boasts an impressive board of directors and has already raised £1.5M from
- The company is entering the traction phase with a UK launch.
- With just a 1% share of the UK and UAE hospitality market, the company will drive a 10x return to initial investors in 2 years.
- toodle will be cash flow positive in 2022 and profitable in 2023.
toodle is raising £400K for around 15% equity of the company with the current valuation of £2.7M.
The business has been approved as an EIS investment in the UK.