MyDAPPwallet.com – “PayPal” for Digital Currencies: the first payment solution between FIAT and blockchain World

DAPPs, NFTs and DeFis are new types of applications using digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) for payments. Based on smart contracts, they have blockchain transparency and cybersecurity. All of them have one big problem: their offers are dedicated to just 1% crypto users of cryptocurrencies, but not to “normal” people using only FIAT – fiduciary payments in USD, EUR and other traditional currencies. Our technology enables all blockchain services, developers, to reach the other 99% population of the worldSo we will help both sides: blockchain developers to reach non-blockchain users, and clients with traditional bank apps to make easy payment by FIAT for blockchain service with just one click. MyDAPPwallet.com is the first solution of its kind. The DAPPs market size was valued at $10.52B in 2019 and is anticipated to reach $368.25B by 2027 at a CAGR of 56.1%. The global digital currencies market capitalization was $1.87T as of 11/08/2021, while the total digital currencies market volume amounted to $129.57B, which made a 9.66% increase, and the total volume in Defi was currently $13.44B, 10.38% of the total digital currencies market 24-hour volume, and the volume of all stable coins was $101.29B, which was 78.17% of the total digital currencies market 24-hour volume. The market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs) surged to new highs in the second quarter, with $2.5 billion in sales so far this year, up from just $13.7 million in the first half of 2020. We want to cover at least 1% of the above-mentioned transactions.

We will earn deducting 2% commission for the transaction and 2% Bid/Ask spread of FIAT/ digital currencies exchange. We will be ready to go to market later this year, having our “application” ready in 95%. That is why have started raising capital of $2M. 

Register Interest

About the Company

Peer to Peer sports betting platform built on Blockchain, with crypto as a wagering token. Our own Ethereum pegged U888 token is utilized for betting.

Blockchain technology is the new industrial revolution at its dawn, that will disrupt the traditional ways in service industry. Apple, Microsoft, Google, Facebook and Amazon were propelled by the technological advancement of their time and hold a majority global share as early leaders in their respective markets. Unity888 aims to embark on this journey and become a future Unicorn of this still unclaimed market space of Blockchain’s technological revolution.

We can find no equal exiting blockchain platform, and boldly claim we own the most technologically advanced platform of its kind, at least a 12 months ahead of other competitors.

Olympic Games which will be 3 years in a row now, will provide mass media world wide attention and generate a multitude of events to our direct benefit as a social sports betting platform.

We are currently negotiation with a major FIFA soccer club, and seek to become an official gaming partner for a FIFA member club.

Simple transaction based revenue model for facilitating peer to peer betting.

Initial Coin Offering is planned within 12 months – a liquidity event for our initial investors.

Register Interest