- Further results from 4 Diamond Drill (DD) holes and 6 Reverse Circulation (RC) holes (totalling 1,802m) completed at the NE Bankan prospect, with drilling intersecting good to high-grade gold at depth.
- Best intersections include:
- BNERD009: 51m @ 1.4g/t Au from 161m, and 14m @ 7.2g/t Au from 217m, incl. 3m @ 24.8g/t Au from 222m, and 1m @12.3g/t Au from 228m Hole ended in gold mineralisation (2.6m @ 3.1g/t Au from 318m to end of hole)
- BNERC0053: 38m @ 1.7g/t Au from 1m, incl. 1m @ 15.7g/t Au from 13m
- BNERC0052: 11m @ 3.0g/t Au from 43m, incl. 1m @ 25.4g/t Au from 46
- BNERD0051W: 68m @ 0.7g/t Au from 49m
About Predicitive Discovery Limited (ASX: PDI)
Predictive Discovery (ASX:PDI) is an ASX listed West African gold explorer currently progressing its 100%-owned Bankan Project located in the prolific Siguiri Basin in Guinea.
Over the past 11 months, the Company has made two significant greenfield gold discoveries at Bankan, NE Bankan and Bankan Creek. First phase drilling at the NE Bankan prospect which was first discovered in April 2020, outlined a 1.6km long zone of shallow gold mineralisation, with steadily increasing RC/DD drill coverage at depth now taking place. At Bankan Creek the Company has identified a potential satellite deposit 3km to the west of NE Bankan that has only been lightly tested but which bears the hallmarks of a strong gold mineralised system.
The results to date demonstrate that NE Bankan has the potential to be a plus-million-ounce gold system, with broad zones of gold consistently intersected over a growing strike length. Following completion of the ongoing RC and DD drilling program, infill drilling will be carried out to support the Maiden Resource Estimate planned for mid-2021 with metallurgical test work is scheduled to begin in April 2021.
Predictive also holds assets in Burkina Faso and joint venture gold projects within Cote D’Ivoire.