Wholesale Investor and ShareInvestor joined forces to provide world class online investor relations (IR) and South East Asian Investor visibility to listed companies in Australia and New Zealand. Our mission is to increase the ease of access to information and opportunities for investors and enhance the visibility of ASX-listed company news and information in Australia and Southeast Asia. By improving access to information, we will contribute to improving the access to capital and investors for growth companies across Australia.
Please see the announcement in the Straits Times in Singapore.
Introducing the WISI service
- Access to a leading IR Technology platform used by over 600 Listed companies in Southeast Asia; Owned by Singapore Press Holdings (South East Asia’s dominant and leading business media company).
- Fully hosted, managed, integrated and investor-friendly “Investor Relations” section on your website to engage new and existing shareholders. Built to be both desktop and mobile-friendly.
- Distribution of Significant news to the leading business and financial media in South East Asia and Australia; Ability to access over 70 Terminals and Media including Bloomberg and Reuters.
- Ability to host Online Webcasts.
- Management of the IR Workflow; From an easy subscription process for potential investors through to Announcement distribution and publishing.
- Visually appealing and interactive share-price charts along with charts to highlight growth in key areas of the business which are relevant to investors.
To enquire about the WISI Online Investor Relations Services, please click the button below.
ShareInvestor was founded in 2000 as a financial media and technology company with operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand & Indonesia. Wholly-owned by Singapore Press Holdings (SPH), Asia’s leading media group, since 2008. ShareInvestor operates the largest investor relations network in ASEAN and its corporate clients include blue chip companies across the region. ShareInvestor, as a technology company, provides online market data information for multiple markets across its online toolsets, ShareInvestor Station™, ShareInvestor WebPro™ and ShareInvestor Mobile. The company also assists public listed companies and financial institutions with their corporate website designs and technology services.
About Wholesale Investor
Located in the heart of Sydney, Wholesale Investor (WI) was established in 2008 and has created a large following in Australasia among some of the most sophisticated investors with over 21,500 subscribers in both Australia and Asia. Founder and Managing Director of WI, Mr Torso, describes his company as a “comprehensive online platform that links investors to companies seeking funding opportunities, including those listed on the ASX, SGX and NZX, as well as private companies in growth and pre-IPO stages”. Over the last 12 months alone, WI has organised more than 40+ investor events in twelve countries including Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea with over 5,000+ attendees. In between events and company operations, WI has profiled over 120 emerging growth companies, raising over A$50 million.