- Shivom announces the launch of the Beta version of their platform with the release of Alpha 2.0 and partnership with Lifebit.
- Advancements include avatars, notifications, enterprise search functionality, an upgraded UI and a blockchain transaction and verification for DNA file-uploading.
- Shivom delegates continue to foster new relationships with like-minded individuals at a variety of conferences and roadshows throughout 2019.
Shivom announces the launch of the Beta version of their platform with the release of Alpha 2.0. The Alpha version was rolled out in November 2018, and since them a new partnership with Lifebit was established, followed months of improvements, fixing bugs and the integration of new features.
Advancements to the platform include avatars, notifications, enterprise search functionality, an upgraded UI and the elimination of bugs throughout the system. The final advancement includes a blockchain transaction and verification for DNA file-uploading enabling the platform to verify via blockchain when a file is uploaded, secured and encrypted via Shivom. The next release will include sequencing kits, an integrated wallet, marketplace and secure-sharing features.
Shivom delegates continued to foster new relationships with like-minded individuals at the Precision Medicine World Conference 2019 in California, Sixth R&D Data Intelligence Leaders Forum 2019 in Switzerland and the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Switzerland.
Upcoming events include:
- March 18-20: Asia’s Pharma & Biotech Festival – Phar-East 2019 in Singapore
- April 10-11: Big-Data.AI Summit 2019 in Berlin
- April 16-18: Bio-IT World Conference & Expo 2019 in Boston
- April 24-25: Digital Health 2019 in Houston, US
- Conferences and roadshows throughout China, Russia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Italy, Finland, Latvia, Australia, India, UAE, Canada and USA.
Shivom combines blockchain, A.I., DNA sequencing & cryptography to enable secure and personalized medicine. The Shivom platform works on collaboration & integrity, allowing people to own, manage and monetize their data. By creating a web-marketplace, a network of genomic counsellors, and a not-for-profit drug research unit, Shivom will build a global healthcare ecosystem, reaching even low-income countries.