Transactor clicks over $2B worth of property transactions and attracts investment and advisory from major Silicon Valley tech investors such as Adrian Salamunivic Best selling author of Free Pr and best of breed software engineer Allan Cutler, Director of engineering at Automation Anywhere USA based tech company valued at AU$9.8B
- More than $2Billion worth of property transacted on Transactor
- Silicon Valley investors and highly regarded Software engineers join Transactor
- Shaneal Sharma featured on the countries biggest property investment podcast
- Transactor opens up technology to thousands of conveyancers in Australia
- Transactor launches with Australia’s largest real estate agencies
- Transactor signs deal with one of Australia’s largest conveyancing companies
- Transactor receives endorsements from the nation’s two biggest real estate portals Realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au
- More than $2Billion worth of property has transacted using Transactor, helping solve one of the biggest problems in real estate; communication and transparency. Transactor steps everybody from signing the contract to the settlement with full automation, communication and tracking for all users.
- Major Silicon Valley investor Adrian Salamunovic and Best seller author “Free Pr” Earned media former co-founder canvas pop, 500 startups clarity.fm (SFO) Joins the board
- Allan Cutler, Director of engineering at Automation Anywhere AU$9.8B backed by Sales Force Ventures and Softbank, joins the company to ramp up technology builds and expansion into U.S.A, Canada and global markets.
- Travis Lamont joins the team, former head of marketing and strategy at ARA Group. ($2Billion property facility company) Travis heads marketing, strategy and growth
- Houseroo releases Version 2.0 Transactor – major enhancements include viral referral system, homepage, mobile app, marketing funnels to capture customers, new branding, full property transaction automation technology. Click link to see new internal pages for all users: Internal pages
- Thousands of conveyancers across Australia and New Zealand will have access to Transactor after our CEO Shaneal presented at the annual AIC (Australia Institute Of Conveyancing) Conference in Adelaide to roll out a pilot program to more than 3,000 members nationally.
- M.O.U with Canstar to assist customers with a total end to end journey of their home loan.
- Transactor was featured at the REIQ 2019 RealTech conference with endorsements from realestate.com.au ratemyagent.com.au and Domain.com.au
- Top selling Real Estate Agencies such as Raywhite, Belle, Remax, Elders, LJ Hooker and Raine & Horne roll out Transactor for all of their buyers and sellers
- Deal signed to roll out to one of Australia’s largest conveyancing companies By The Rules. BTR have settled more than 45,000 property transactions.
- Shaneal was featured on Property TV talking about transparency in the real estate industry
- Shaneal was featured on Australia’s biggest property investment podcast “The Smart Property Investment Show
- Transactor was a Finalist at the Urban Developer Proptech Awards
- $1.2M raised in seed funding
Property TV: https://propertytv.io/
Houseroo’s platform TRANSACTOR monetises the property transaction process by allowing consumers and service providers to book, refer, collaborate, track and transact the entire transaction process from start to finish.
With Australia’s $14B worth of property-related services, signed deals with major brands in the real estate industry, the market opportunity for Houseroo is currently being amplified and can be scaled internationally.