- Venture Summit West: US Judging panel assess LPL as US$500M or A$4/share
- Present offer $1M @ 40 cents with a 1/3 one cent attaching option*
- The interest in the US market is high and LPL has presented to many customers engineering teams and has had 100% acceptance for a market that is 16,000 miles per year or $4-6B/yr.
Long Pipes Limited was handpicked from 1,300 companies globally to be one of 50 companies presenting at the Venture Summit West (VSW) on March 6 and 7 2019, that took place in San Francisco. Their immediate inclusion to this event was a result of winning Best Presenter and Top Innovator during the 2017 Summit.
This year, Long Pipes presented to one of the top judging panels in the world with 12 judges from the energy industry globally. Considered as one of the world’s top technologies, the company was asked to change the valuation in their presentation from A$50M to US$500M as this was seen as correct pricing in the US Market to present to the investors the next day. Unfortunately, due to the fixed nature of the offer from the Board in Australia, this could not be altered.
The global importance of LPL and its potential ability to transport hydrogen was recognised and the company has been asked to present to the Hydrogen Council. The probable venue for the presentation Davos during the World Economic Forum in January 2020. See http://hydrogencouncil.com.
Uplift to new pricing starting in 3 months. According to Long Pipes, it is a simple step by step process:
- Complete the seven Joint Venture agreements for our Delaware subsidiary with our US 50:50 JV partner Big Tuna which are in draft 1-2 months
- Within 7 days this releases the US$12M into our accounts and puts US$10M into LPL @ 40 cents per share plus US$2M of loans
- Complete the Pipe Production Machine and the Sock Production Machine for shipment to Houston in May
- Agree and sign the 4 test pipe contracts paid for by the 4 largest customers in the shale gas industry in the US for October
- Convert the 2,000 miles of pipe in discussion into contracts or $400-$600M by end of the year
The interest in the US market is high and LPL has presented to many customers engineering teams and has had 100% acceptance for a market that is 16,000 miles per year or $4-6B/yr. One of the customers has 10 full-time engineers just looking at where they will use the Fluid Highway next year.
Long Pipes Limited requires A$1M to complete these steps and release the US$12M. Click on the button below to enquire now.
*based on A$50M capitalisation post funds and the A$20M spent so far this is the final step for the start of the Global IP + Technology + Business Model Roll Out