FY17 EOFY Highlights:
- VCG announces its first investors and continues to raise the Series A from Australian, Asian and European investors.
- As the company finishes FY17 above target, VCG wins more awards including the prestigious “German TV Oscar” Grimme Preis for a VR co-production with a broadcaster and several Lumiere awards from the International VR Society.
- The German arm of VCG was also the exclusive VR partner at the world’s largest film festival, Berlinale earlier this year.
- The group’s production teams have not only filmed on 5 continents but have also live-streamed 360 degree videos from Europe’s largest music festival and many other sports and music events.
- VCG has announced a slate of co-productions with international partners and for the first time VCG is also working on advanced photogrammetry and Augmented Reality projects further cementing the technological leadership in the space.
- In France, the company signed a multi-year contract with the Government and has signed NDAs with several large media companies to supply Virtual Reality content.
- VCG controls one of the largest content catalogs in the industry. The company works with global customers such as Deutsche Telekom, BMW, Hugo Boss, DoCoMo, Hulu, Volkswagen, and many more.
- In 2017 VCG’s founders have given workshops and presentations in Las Vegas, Cannes, Berlin, Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore.