On the 6th and 7th of May, we hosted our Sydney and Melbourne Emerging Company Investor Evenings showcasing Australian innovation.
The events featured 11 emerging companies (see details below), with compelling private and IPO investment opportunities in the Technology, Healthcare, FinTech, Finance, Leisure, Retail and Property sectors.
With a turnout of 200+ professional and sophisticated investors, brokers and fund managers, the presenting companies were heavily occupied during the networking session that spanned over an hour after the event.
We thank the investors who joined us at the events along with the companies which presented.
Our next events will be held Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore scheduled for late June- early July. Click on the button below to find out more about our upcoming events or to register.
- Novapep Pty Ltd – Early stage biotech company developing the novel agonist peptide TR47 in leaky vasculature and nephritis
- Dysrupt Labs – Ground-breaking collective forecasting software gamifying realtime insights
- WeTouch IPO Offer – Manufacturer of medium to large-sized industrial and commercial grade touchscreens with $20m+ revenue growth since 2013
- Long Pipes Ltd – Award-winning disruptive pipe manufacturer creating the world’s first continuous “no joints or corrosion” composite pipe
- Edvisor Academy – Pioneer in international education counsellor and entrepreneur training with up to 20,000 international students
- DJ Property Ltd – Providing medium to long term funding to related Trusts which hold commercial real estate investments
- miiGroup – Innovative SaaS platform with first mover advantage offering a single source of truth for identity and license documents
- Joey Park – International family entertainment company
- Horizon Wireless – Exclusive distributor of super-fast “non line of sight” wireless internet 7 years ahead of its nearest competitor
- Pozzy – Enabling thousands of store managers and staff with mobile and wearable technology to intelligently engage with retail customers
- OpenMarkets – Award-winning digital stockbroker with average monthly trading turnover of $3b