“Shebah does not just move people around, we need to be there for the women travelling at night, families requiring baby seats, vulnerable and elderly passengers, school children of working parents and for women who need a safe and flexible job opportunity.
As Australia’s leading all-women rideshare our vision is to ensure there is always a safe transport option for women and families. Whether you are investing to create a safer world or creating a piece of history that enables women to earn, learn and participate.”
George McEncroe, Founder, Shebah
Shebah is Australia’s leading all-women ride share delivering the safest on demand solution car for women and children. A purpose-built tech platform that sets us apart.
Shebah is the go-to option with 253,000 passengers and the most highly vetted women drivers in Australia.
- Shebah is the biggest ever female based investment on a CSF platform.
- Shebah has the necessary approval to launch in New Zealand and plan to be operating there soon.
- 100 B2B clients & growing (15 onboarded in Jan 2021)
- >11,000 trips per month*
- Industry size: $693 million p.a with 13% expected growth
- Shebah has been Number 1 in the app store several times and is the first rideshare in Australia to transport pets.
Shebah is raising $5 million to fund their next level of growth in an effort to take them to IPO.