WYZA is Australia’s fastest growing digital platform created specifically for people 50+. WYZA is disrupting the $200 billion spending patterns of the powerful 50+ demographic by connecting them directly with the products, services and information they want.
- Capital Raised in 2017: $1M and 2018: $425,000
- Grew subscriber database to 300,000
- Liz Walden joined WYZA as GM Insurance
- New Agreements, Reho Travel, WaldenWood Group (Pet Secure) & Zurich
- New products released: Pet and range of Zurich Life Risk products including life, funeral and accidental death
R & D: $200K+ R&D refund:
- Board – Two resignations in last 12 months.
- Board Positions are available.
Conducted extensive review of WYZA platform and developed customer acquisition and audience engagement strategy. This will (when funded) enable to complete the transition to a new content management system.
Integration of a custom data gathering system to dynamically profile audience preferences.
Complete transition to a more sophisticated communication platform to handle email broadcasts and targeted messaging. Integrated membership system which builds an even deeper relationship with audience who join us as members.
Development of persona types to classify our audience in preparation for targeting.
A deep analysis of our existing content library and retrospective tagging to deliver content matches to our personas.
Integration of more sophisticated analytics to ensure we identify issues with the user journey.
ABOUT WYZA LIMITED
Today Australia has over 7.9m people 50+ and this demographic spends $4billion on goods and services each week and holds 40% of Australia’s wealth.WYZA’s growth over the last year has been phenomenal with the WYZA subscriber base increasing over 100% in the last 12 months.