- Zapaygo Investments was formed to develop an innovative digital platform which, through a free mobile application, places a menu of goods or services and a pre-order, instant payment terminal in the hands of every customer.
- Zapaygo has partnered with the NEC Group, Verteda EPOS and MSL Solutions to reach ultimate success with their product.
- Zapaygo is currently offering up to USD $4,880,000 (£ 4,000,000) through the sale of up to 200 units to Accredited Investors. Each unit is USD $24,440 (£ 20,000) and consists of 166,667 security tokens.
Zapaygo Investments Ltd. (the “Company”) was formed to develop an innovative digital platform (“Zapaygo”) which, through a free mobile application, places a menu of goods or services and a pre-order, instant payment terminal in the hands of every customer. The Zapaygo app is designed to make transactions easier for consumers and more efficient for merchants. We intend to become the market-leading mobile ordering and payment platform in the sports, leisure and hospitality sectors.
We have entered into an exclusive 10-year partnership with the NEC Group, the UK’s leading live events business operating exhibitions, conferences, music & sports events, family entertainment and hospitality. The NEC Group has 7m + annual visitors
with a market reach of 41 million people within a four-hour drive. The NEC Group will promote Zapaygo, as a means of driving venue revenues.
We have entered into an exclusive rolling partnership with Verteda EPOS which has 9,000 EPOS units installed at the majority of the UK sports & music venues. Verteda has approximately 1m weekly transactions, each an opportunity to convert a
consumer into a Zapaygo user.
In addition, we have entered into a partnership with an MSL Solutions, a global software provider of hosted, SaaS and on-site deployed solutions for connecting all aspects of a business from the point of sale and club membership to marketing and financial
activities. MSL operates in 21 countries.
We believe our partner-led strategy will accelerate user acquisition and the Zapaygo installed-venue footprint. This strategy is key to our success and planned expansion into other sectors and countries. There are more than 120,000 on-trade venues
in the UK, generating an estimated £27 billion turnover in wet sales alone. We believe this market is underserved and that we are uniquely positioned to execute on this opportunity.
The Zapaygo mobile application is simple to use and reduces transaction time. In addition to instant payments, the app allows a user to pre-order, re-order, pre-pay and avoid queuing. Merchants and venue operators can use the data collected to analyze consumer behaviour and promote relevant products.
We believe the secular trend of chains creating consumer applications is positive and indicates the market will be receptive to Zapaygo as we roll out. Approximately 50% of Starbucks orders in the US are via the Starbucks App and others include, Costa,
Wetherspoon, Ember Inns.
We intend to aggregate existing consumer pre-order applications in the market today, in a manner similar to how hotels.com and booking.com have simplified the hotel booking and management industry.
Why have hundreds of venue apps when you can have one?
Zapaygo is currently offering up to USD $4,880,000 (£ 4,000,000) through the sale of up to 200 units to Accredited Investors. Each unit is USD $24,440 (£ 20,000) and consists of 166,667 security tokens.
- Each security token carries a right to convert into underlying common shares of Zapaygo and a right to receive a pro-rata
royalty payment of 10% of the Company’s gross revenue based on the token holder’s percentage of tokens owned relative to
the maximum offered amount of tokens.
- Royalty payments will be paid over a term of 5 years, with distributions, if any, commencing one year from the close of the
Register your interest in Zapaygo today to get in touch with their executives for more information on their offer.